Digital Advertising – What’s Right For You?
Digital advertising is seen across many venues. How do you know what combination is right for your business? That’s where we step in! We’re here to perfect your digital advertising recipe to promote your business, and get the best best return on your investment!
Please contact us to help you select digital marketing for your business.
We can place ads, and manage your advertising campaigns, across browsers such as Bing, Yahoo, and AOL, including social networks such as Facebook, and Twitter. Advertising campaigns can be set up to re-target your audience; giving that prospective customer another chance to visit your website or make a purchase.
Digital Advertising Venues:
- Search Ads:
- Mobile Ads:
- Display Ads:
- Video Ads:
- Product Listing Ads (PLAs) – Google Shopping Ads
- App Ads
- Search ads are shown on search result pages above and to the right of organic results.
- Search ads are shown to people by keyword or keyword phrase.
- Search ads can include sitelinks and star ratings (customer reviews)
- Keywords or phrases can be modified to show according to specific settings, including exclusions (negative keywords).
- Search ads can be remarketed according to traffic that has previously clicked an ad and visited your website.
Goodbye flip phones, hello smart phones. Nowadays, almost everybody uses a mobile device for searching the internet, but phone calls have not been forgotten! By targeting your mobile clientele, you ensure a thorough reach to your potential audience.
Especially when you’re trying to target vacationers and people on the go, more on mobile
- Mobile ads can be targeted geographically, demographically, time of day, day of week, or by device
- Mobile ads can be call-only ads, or ads that go to your mobile site and include site links
- Calls from mobile ads can be tracked using a forwarding number
- Ads can show as display ads in other mobile website or on mobile apps.
- Ads can promote apps
- Remarketing lists can be created (can you expand on this?)
Display advertising are image as or banner ads that you see on websites. This type of advertising is targeted by topic, keywords, demographic or specific locations. It has proven to be most effective for branding campaigns. Unlike search advertising, display ads are not necessarily viewed while searching for your product or service, rather people view the ad thanks to targeting that matches their interests.
- Display Ads are image (banner), text ads, rich media ads, and video ads that are shown on websites.
- Display ads can be remarketed to previous visitors to your website or rules can be created to show ads to select visitors.
Product Listing Ads are shown on Google search pages in the upper right hand corner. They display specific product information and provide the ability to purchase within the product listing. Products from other retailers are included, but only products specific to your search are shown.
- If you have an eCommerce store and would like to have individual products displayed for sale, product listing ads are great for your business.
- Setting up your PLAs account is a big part of this process. Depending on your cart system, we can also help you consider other product aggregators (sellers) such as eBay.
- If you do not have an eCommerce store, but want one, please ask us for a bid on syncing your inventory data and getting your store online.
Video ads refer to advertising on Youtube.com. Many videos are opted into “monetization” which means they permit advertising on their video, prior to or during the time it plays. Videos can also be promoted as an ad, and depending on how you want to promote your video/ad, they will also show in the “next on the list” suggestions. Banner ads can also be shown on featured video pages, in the upper right hand corner, or in the banner header as seen on the homepage of youtube.
- Display Ads – appear to the right of the featured video and above video suggestions
- Overlay Ads – semi-transparent ads that appear on the lower 20% portion of video
- Skippable Ads – play before selected video, allows user to skip ads after 5 seconds
- Non-skippable Ads – must be watch before selected video plays, max 30 seconds long. Ads appear before, during or after the main video
App ads are ads that promote application downloads, or ads that are actuallyshown within apps. App ads are specific to the device and can be used to promote the application in addition to driving app users to re-engage or purchase. Text, video and image ads can be shown within apps.
- Drive app downloads and engagement with app promotion ads
- Ads appear on mobile and/or by specific device
- App Ads can show within apps
- App ads can be text, image or video ads
- App Ads can be remarketed